I’m overwhelmed to receive my first award- the “LEIBSTER AWARD” from Chris, Cee & Sobha.
Just can’t express my over the top joy (which is on cloud Nine), at the moment. (Even bloggers are speechless at times). I always wondered, how to get these awards, how they work and stuff. Now, I’ve got one. I can feel the tremendous amount of zeal in me to blog much more and bag even more awards ( Greedy me :P) . I’m just a budding blogger who just needed such a support and boost. I sincerely thank both Chris & Cee for acknowledging me & providing me inspiration to write more. You guys rock 🙂
HERE GOES THE RULES:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their Liebster Award blog post.
- Answer the ten questions given to you by the person who nominated you. Bonus questions are optional.
- Nominate five to ten of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Provide a link to each, and notify them their nomination.
- List ten new questions for your nominees to answer. You may include more than ten questions, marked as bonus questions, but remember your nominees only need answer your first ten.
- Include the acceptance rules in your post, so your nominees know what to do.
Answering time for ME!
- List at least three things in nature do you find most beautiful?
What a great start. Loved this question as all my favorite things that I hold close to my heart are from nature.
- SUNFLOWERS: I just turn happy once I see them no matter how sad I am, carrying loads of worries. Sunflowers are beautiful to eye upon. I’d stare a day long, given a chance.
- LUSH GREEN LAWN: Fluffy, lush green lawns are such a beauty and a lovely place to roll around, relax & think your mind out. Like ” Peace In heaven”.
2. What individual item of food would you not eat, even if it was served to you at the Queen/President’s dinner table? (Something ordinary.)
I’m a big foodie, I like all kinds of food 🙂 . Surely, I wouldn’t have green tea if provided. I know it’s healthy but somehow I find it very hard to gulp it in. Even cold drinks. They just don’t go in my stomach. (Still on the verge to find as to why?)
3. For your main meal do you prefer sweet and sour, hot and spicy, spicy and sweet, bitter, salty, bland or other?
” Spicy & Sweet”. Just love the combo. ❤
4. What is success for you?
I love U guys for this question. Success to me has been a slight different perspective from the people around me. ( I can share without any fear now. Yay 🙂 )
Success to me is living with a big fat loving family who love me immensely, with whom I can chat, play & dine all the time. Have no fear in me to share anything that crosses my mind. A peaceful, happy established life in future owning a company of my own. The biggest success would be when people recognize me as similar to my loving Dad. ❤
5. What is your biggest fear or phobia?
One fear that I always fail to kill even after trying hard for years long….. ” Fear of what others would think if I let out my thoughts”. So came blogging into my life as a start to overcome it.
- Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you best? Plus what would the 8th dwarf’s name be? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey)
I’m a mix of 3 dwarfs, can’t just pick one entirely. Sorry, I’ve always been the HYBRID kind. More of HAPPY- Smile is my jewel, always bestowed on my face; DOC- truly I am in all ways, thinking wisely & taking on leadership; GRUMPY- as I’m always the first one to be on my friend’s side for support in hard times.
The 8th dwarf would be “RETICENT”.
7. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
“GREEN, GREEN, GREEN”! My best color with which I would wanna turn everything into a pleasant greenery. ( Even my room is entirely green).
8. Is the glass half empty or half full? What is in the glass?
Tricky one to just answer if it’s full or half. Well, I’d rather see it as a scope to fill it soon proving the potential.
9. How did you get the name of your blog?
People usually have this urge to think of what their blog name would be when they start but I never had one such. I’ve always called myself ” EdIt EnIgmatIc” and thus that’s my blog name too. It’s all there clear in my “About ME” page 🙂
10. If life was ‘just a bowl of cherries’… which fruit would you rather be..?
I’d be Pineapple or Jackfruit 🙂 Tough outside but very sweet inside. My life just as ME 🙂
MY ADORABLE NOMINEES ARE:
HERE ARE YOUR QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:
- What is that shape that you relate yourself to?
What (object/person/activity) turns you happy immediately when you’re sad?
What’s the best one-liner you would wanna say to your loved ones? (Like mine is ” I LOVE US” )
What meaning does blogging hold in your life?
What’s your ultimate destination you would wanna go?
Are you an atheist?
Which song would you never get bored listening any number of times at any damn age?
Share one crazy stuff you’ve done.
Wealth or Power? Peace or War? Content life or Royal life?
Temme about your best post of your blog.
I hope you guys had fun answering these questions. Reach out more & more people. Have fun blogging guys. 🙂
Love & hugs